Deluxe Entertainment Services Groupis the main provider of a broad vary of entertainment industry companies and technologies to main Hollywood Studios and a world clientele base and invitations you to be part of our distinctive artist centric surroundings. The firm gives an entry to work on a few of Hollywood’s largest blockbusters by means of their Stereo and VFX businesses. Interested candidates can apply for the below positions:
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR – HARMONY:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing technical integration and implementation of production teams.
- Ability to confidently lead and collaborate with other managers to achieve a unified and well-executed goal.
- Strong project management skills, managing schedules, scope and costs for projects.
- Update and maintain production technologies for proper maintenance and installation.
- Experience with project management software such as flux or tactic.
COLOR STYLIST/MODELER – HARMONY:
- Minimum 3 year of experience in 2d animation and strong knowledge of color theory and lighting.
- Experience creating detailed style guides and familiarity with artistic styles and film.
- Classical illustration/animation experience is an asset, work closely with the creative team on the film’s look, color and mood, also create color models for characters, props and effects.
- Work closely with Background Painters to maintain uniformity in the color and composition of the film.
- Identify and resolve any color issues or inconsistencies.
INK & PAINT ARTIST – HARMONY:
- Minimum 3 year of experience is required.
- Working experience in Harmony based Ink & Paint Workflow.
- Work with Ink & Paint Lead and Production team
- Ensure quality and timely output.
ROUGH ANIMATION IN-BETWEEN – HARMONY:
- Minimum 3 yearsof Traditional 2D feature or series animation/in-between experience.
- Strong sense of traditionally animated timing and spacing.Strong understanding of technical basis in 2D animation.Classical/hand drawn animation/in-between experience.
- Aid to realize the Director’s vision through the creation of consistent, compelling performances.
- Completing rough animation by providing drawings using information provided by the animator and working from 2D visual development reference.
2D – PRODUCTION ASSISTANT/ MANAGER:
- 5+ years of production management leadership experience. Animation experience with Harmony pipeline is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Directors, Supervisors, and Production Management throughout a production.
- Collaborate with the Producer, Line Producer, Production Managers and Department Heads in the management of all phases of the production.
- Assist in the overall management of the departments, through scheduling, production planning, and troubleshooting.
- Provide support to Line Producer and Supervisors to enable them to complete their work.
2D – PRODUCTION COORDINATOR:
- 3+ years of experience in production. Animation experiencewith Harmony pipeline is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in the day to day procedures of the department(s), through scheduling, production planning, and troubleshooting.
- Provide support to Production Managers, Supervisors, and Artists to enable them to complete their work.
- Use and maintain planning and tracking systems.
All applications should be sent to the following email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/JKStarr